Facts about Cambodia from the CIA World Factbook
There are 3 pen pals in the country Cambodia.
Status: not married
Date: October 10, 2015
Hey! I'm on a team that shares the gospel in Cambodia. I'm from the US, and I'll be here for a year. I like campfires, trail running, bridge jumping, and pepperoni pizza. In the states, I hangout with homeless friends and mentor the youth at my church. There aren't a ton of Christians my age there, or here, and I'd like to meet more people who love life and live for Christ.
Status: not married
Birthday: April 9
When saved: 2011
Date: March 4, 2015
Favorite Bible Verse: Psalm 100
Calm,friend, humble, fun to be with, generous and God fearing. I enjoy traveling, swimming, listening to music reading and traveling. I'm of Pentecostal faith and looking for friends to discuss the bible with and maybe more..Thanks
Special Categories: snail mail
Fellowship with Christians around the world via webcam, voice, and text
in our free Christian chat rooms at Christian Chat
Name: outh sarith
Birthday: March 10
When saved: 1994
Date: May 14, 2014
Favorite Bible Verse: proverb
I would like greeting from Cambodia I am Sarith working at New Hope School as the Director I would like to invite to come share with youth and children at New Hope School . we really need volunteers to come help us develop both skills and spiritual .
thank you so much for read and consider about us please visit our webpage www.cambodianewhopeschool.com
Goal: To promote Children to attend the church teach Children English, Bible and story help to know and Love God. And encourage them to product handmade items to get income to support themselves and family.
To promote women and youth in church communities around Battambang province to gain skilled employment and Spiritual knowledge for Light in Living.
To provide English, Bible to children
To provide a comprehensive apprenticeship program including English classes for youth, handmade items and Bible to youth for church communities
To provide handmade skill items and show plan for small business to women in church community.
1. To Teach English, General knowledge, Bible, song drama and other recreation from Monday to Friday
2. To Encourage them to Sunday Class to worship God and house visitation to know their life change
3. To organize apprenticeships and handmade items for youth church in a variety of private enterprises and Bible which they get both skills and income for support their study opportunity to complete High School or University.
4. Provide handmade skills and show they the plan for small business income.
1. Children gained English ability and handmade skill and Bible since they are as kids,
2. They can be a salt and light in future and become church leaders in future and community can be change by them.
3. Youth have gained Vocational skills as handmade items and bible knowledge.
4 Youth have increased initiative to get income or able to pay school fees and other needing and they have gained awareness of social issues and walk in God way and show life.
5. Youth have found suitable employment and are able to earn an income for themselves and their families and can be the light for community
6. Women Get income and skills for support family and encourage their children and husband to attend the church regularly.
Special Categories: homeschool,snail mail,student,missionary,ministers
Visitors welcome to browse listings; membership required to use email system.
No more ads in our system that meet this search criteria.
Go back to the main menu.
Have a suggestion? Email ChristianPenPals.comCopyright © 2017 Christian Web ™